Friday, January 8, 2016

The beautiful beginning of the day! Gold Morning!

To begin the day, every morning is actually a cheerful invitation to make my life quite simple, and or as I might say innocence, with Mother Nature herself. That is a wonderful way that I manage to turn my good mornings into the gold mornings and drives me into the state of immense pleasure right from the starting of the day. This sets the beginning of the day in a great and promising manner which has been giving meaning and status to my life lately.
I wake up and head to the basin and begin my day with COLGATE 360 CHARCOAL GOLD TOOTH BRUSH leading to the start of the #Colgate360GoldMornings. What I primarily do next is I let my head to fall back on the rest chair, and begin to gaze into the eternal blue sky filled with huge number of shades and colours. It is the morning time that spreads range of colours into the sky with the rise of the sun, marking the beginning of the morning, and often the pleasant one. Some of the sky is red, some of it is yellow, some of it is soft blue. Small cloud scattered across the sky, and also scuttled along. It is not that strange how we humans come to interpret it largely into our lives. It is something that drives one away from the thoughts of death, chaos and pain while draws our mind towards the thoughts of peace, tranquility, happiness and joy.
I love to begin my gold morning by spending my time sitting under the sky with a cup of coffee at my bay and let the beautiful thoughts cross myself as much as possible as they would be the determiners of the rest part of the day. It is important to set the beginning of the day on a high note by thinking in a positive manner as it would keep the positive spark alive and shall enable in leading the day in an optimistic manner which would make life worth living and make the day to appear beautiful and brighter.
The mantra to turn good mornings into gold mornings is to begin the day on a happier note by being true to oneself and begin the day with what one feels happy and I usually begin it with standing under the sky and wishing good morning to the sky under which I stay the whole day for blessing me with the opportunity of beginning another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment